Shaare Torah Early Childhood Center provides an engaging environment to develop a love of learning and prepare your child for formal education.
Our Goals Are to:
- Provoke curiosity and encourage creative and critical thinking
- Provide learning through inquiry-based play, and in-depth exploration
- Foster strong collaborative skills as well as independence and self confidence
- Tie all learning together with a Jewish lens
At Shaare Torah, we believe that children learn best through:
- Relationships with responsive caring adults, who are co-learners committed to their own development as excellent educators.
- Active hands-on and minds-on learning experiences which engage children’s thinking processes and encourage them to investigate, question, and problem solve.
- Meaningful experiences when information and concepts are connected to what they already know and understand.
- Dynamic construction of their understanding of the world. Through exploration children are continually working to figure things out and understand their world on their own terms.
- A caring and nurturing environment that respects their competency and sees them as capable and confident with a voice.
For complete explanation and details of our program values, click here.